Useful Information

Why use a finance broker?

The advantage of working with a broker is that we have extensive knowledge of a broad spread of products from multiple lenders. We endeavour to recommend products that suit your unique needs and objectives.

This service is at no cost to you. We get paid by the bank upon settlement of your loan.

Why choose an MFAA Accredited Broker?

MFAA Accredited Finance Brokers are the highest educated in the country.

MFAA accredited brokers adhere to a strict ethical and professional code of practice so you know you’re in safe hands.

How do we get paid?

There is no cost to you!

Our aggregator receives commission from the lenders, then pays commission to our licensee. Our licensee then pays us commission in relation to loan contracts (such as home and investment property loans) for which we act as the credit representative in providing credit assistance.

An upfront commission is payable by lenders in relation to settled (drawn-down) loans and is calculated as a percentage of the loan amount. It is usually paid after settlement of the loan.

Trail commission is payable by lenders in relation to settled (drawn-down) loans. It is calculated monthly on the outstanding loan balance and is paid in arrears.

The upfront and trail commissions that we are paid by lenders are not payable by you. Details of commission to be received will be included in the Credit Proposal Disclosure document that we will provide you with when credit assistance is provided.

How much can I borrow?

We will sit down and help you understand your borrowing capacity. Contact us now

What documentation will I be required to supply?

Typically, you will be required to provide the following documents to aid your loan application. But the documents required may vary from lender-to-lender.

What identification do I need?

You will be required to supply a variety of primary and secondary identification documents. Primary identification can include your birth certificate, current passport, or citizenship documents. Secondary identification may include your driver’s licence, state/territory proof-of-age card, your Medicare card or a student identification card.

What about proof of income?

Depending on your income and employment situations, you may need to provide different documents to prove you can meet your loan commitments. Full-time and part-time employees may be required to supply up-to three months of pay slips from your employer. Casual employees may be required to provide the notice of assessment from their last ATO tax assessment. Self-employed applicants may be required to provide the notice of assessment from their latest personal ATO tax assessment, as well as their businesses tax return and profit and loss paperwork. In addition to these, you should also provide documentation from any other incomes – if any – such as from rent, shares or Centrelink.

Assets and liabilities

Your lender may want to see evidence of any of your existing assets and liabilities. Documentation, or information regarding any existing property, vehicles, savings or superannuation that you own; or regarding any existing loans or credit that you owe, may be needed.

Refinancing an existing mortgage
In situations where you are refinancing your mortgage, you may also be required to provide your latest statements from your existing mortgage.
How is my personal information stored / protected / used?

Please view our Privacy Policy.

What if I have a complaint?
Contact me directly and I will do my best to resolve it.

Failing this, you are within your rights to contact the Credit & Investments Ombudsmen at

Got more questions?

We understand you might have some question we haven’t answered here. Get in touch with us for an obligation free conversation and we’ll do our best to find a solution that works for you.